‘Picatinny’ rail bipod adapter. For use with all suitably equipped M1913 Mil -Std rifles. Compatible for use of the rifle with ‘Javelin’ & ‘300’ bipods & ‘Kapita’ tripods, enabling instant fitting or removal of the support from the rifle. Enables rapid fitting or removal of the bipod to the rifle without tools.
- Weighs 35grams / 1.2 Ozs
- Machined from solid 7075-T7351 aluminium billet.
- Attached to ‘Picatinny’ rail using reliable & robust T30 ‘Torx’ screw fitting.
- Hard anodised corrosion resistant matt black finish.
- Specifically designed to enable the ‘300’ bipod to folded & locked either forward or rearward facing under the rifle.
- Takes up minimal available rail space, allowing positioning to suit user requirements.