Thank you for your interest in the Spartan 'Service User Program’, which is new for 2020.
The program will offer a small range of specific products to accredited professional users. These items will not be available within our main product range.
To offer to current Military, Law Enforcement personnel, Government employees and other Security Industry professionals, access to specific products that may be appropriate for them in the course of their duties.
Assist Spartan to develop our products through direct product feedback as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
By offering these products in this way, we aim to manage the higher combined costs we incur in their production. This is due to the smaller production volumes often demanded by these specialist user groups.
Spartan Precision Equipment is also pleased to offer ‘SUP’ members a 10% discount to the Spartan products from our public web page. This discount does not apply to the prices within the ‘SUP’ product area.
Access to the 'Service User program’
• We require proof of employment and an agreement to abide by the guidelines of the 'Service User Program'.
• Breaching the terms of access to the "SUP' may result in immediate and permanent termination of the member's access.
• Access to the 'Service User program' is for you alone. Members are strictly prohibited from ordering any product for any persons other than themselves. Each order placed through the 'SUP' is reviewed carefully for discrepancies in size and quantities ordered.
• Members are limited to five transactions per year.
• Additional discounts or entitlements do not apply to the prices within the ‘SUP’ discounts.
• If your application is accepted, users with an existing Spartan customer account will be granted access to the ‘SUP’ product area. Users without a Spartan customer account will receive an email invitation to create an account.
Should you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.comClick here to apply to the Spartan Service User Program