The RedKettle Spartan Javelin Holster M18 is designed to keep your Spartan Javelin bipod safe and accessible at all times. It is also compatible with the Blaser Carbon Bipod.
The bipod sits in an elasticated holster. Extra security is provided by a top cover that you fasten with a patented Cobrax b.Lock snap.
You can mount the Spartan Javelin Holster in several ways:
- Vertically; on the belt using a loop
- Horizontally; on the belt using the attachment wrap (sold separately, see below)
- On the RedKettle non-slip rifle sling using the attachment wrap (sold separately, see below)
- On PALS/MOLLE using two MOLLE straps on the back (3” mounting distance)
When combined with the Attachment Wrap M18 you can carry your Spartan Javelin bipod on the RedKettle non-slip rifle sling.See the Non-slip Rifle Sling here.See the Attachment Wrap here.
Please note, items other than the Javelin Holster M18 in the pictures are for illustrative purposes and not included with the holster.
- Compatible with the Spartan Javelin and Blaser Carbon bipods
- Secure and accessible mounting of the Spartan Javelin bipod
- Belt loop and MOLLE compatible
- Sling mount using accessory mounting wrap
- Cordura Classic 560 dtex (500 denier) for optimal performance
- Non-PFC water repellency
- Cobrax b.Lock snap patented and designed for high lateral pull resistance
- Heavy duty bonded nylon 6.6 thread
- Colour: Nato green with heather effect
- Made in the United Kingdom