‘Universal Picatinny Adapter’ For direct attachment to all suitably equipped rifles using M1913 Mil-Std 'Picatinny' accessory rails.
Compatible for use of the rifle with ‘Javelin’ & ‘300’ bipods & ‘Kapita’ tripods, enabling rapid fitting or removal of the bipod to the rifle without tools.
- Fits all Mil-Std 1913 rails
- Weighs 32 grams / 1.2 Ozs
- CNC machined from solid 7075-T7351 aluminium billet.
- Intended to fit the 'Spartan 300', 'Javelin' and 'Sentinel' & 'Kapita' tripod systems.
- Designed to enable the '300 Bipod' to be folded & locked forwards or rearwards under the rifle stock.
- Hard anodised, robust T30 ‘Torx’ screw fitting.
- Uses only 20mm / 0.78" of Picatinny rail space, allowing it to be positioned to suit user requirements